Monday, January 14, 2013

All The Fish - Dreaming

It's a tough song to sing with the emotions behind it... Look back to the days when you were mine A frozen picture has faded with time Oceans of memories are black & white My regrets show that you know & I know that I'm Dreaming of a place and of a time, when everything feels fine I'm screaming, I'm dreaming I've got to get out of this place because I'm bleeding out inside To show you love now would be unkind Living on your world left me confined Where my road leads I can't define But your love-sick smile sends me to the day where I'm Dreaming of a place and of a time, when everything feels fine I'm screaming, I'm dreaming I've got to get out of this place because I'm bleeding out inside You will wake up and wonder where I've gone You can't follow me, this is the place where I belong Now it's so hard to just say whats on my mind cause I know you're not the one I'll have for all my life Dreaming of a place and of a time, when everything feels fine I'm screaming, I'm dreaming I've got to get out of this place because I'm bleeding out inside Just close your eyes and dream baby just close your eyes and dream of me Baby, maybe we could see each other in a dream so baby, maybe we could just dream

No comments:

Post a Comment