Wednesday, December 14, 2011

First Blog EVER!

Well this is me. My very first blog using an actual blogging site. Hello world, or that one person who is reading. How do you even start this thing? Hi my name is Heather, I'm a Taurus blah blah blah. I like to sing, actually scratch that I love to sing. I love to eat, but hate to cook. See the correlation? Me either. I don't get it. 


I will post a real blog, but until then just close your eyes. No seriously, go take a nap.


www.facebook.com/athenaproject


www.reverbnation.com/athenaproject



4 comments:

  1. Its about time.... Can't wait to see what you have to say and what your up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... ohhh this is about to be no holding back, exactly as I see it... Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the verse by Paul Simon & Art Garfunkle is appropo, "Where have you gone, Joe Dimaggio?" Has Joltin' Joe just left and gone away..... from the blogosphere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. #ENFP for u - #ENTJ for mi. I thought I would go all the way, way back to a beginning. What is all the white noise you posted today thru FB, IG and such? #ex #NoIdiotStickFigure #IKnowYouRegret 4-C in FB; B&W in IG. I don't have even the slightest hint of where you're going, what you're doing, why it's happening, or when I'll be sitting on a ComForTable seat in the audience as you perform. #Moth2AFlame best describes this unique radiance I see in images or you in person. #BrokenString grrrl who glows happy but reads too often sad.

    ReplyDelete